Rest Home at the Village
A distinctive advantage enjoyed by Brooklands Village residents is the priority access to the rest home.
Where a person enters the rest home on a permanent basis a weekly charge is payable.
Government funding is available to residents who meet the appropriate criteria for rest home care.
Rest Home Care Features
Spacious one bedrooms, Ensuite options, Living Area, Outside Terrace, Carpets, 24-hour Emergency Call Button, Handrails, Toilet, Shower, Drapes and TV wiring.
- Fully Staffed Kitchen
- Buffet Breakfast
- Lunch & Dinner in dining room
- 24-hour use of tea and coffee facilities
- Staff assistance on site 24-hours
- Staff assistance for medical issues and emergencies
- Staff assistance for daily care
- Regular cleaning of room & facilities
- Bed linen and towels laundered weekly
- Fully heated facility